Monday, August 8, 2011

Demo meeting swaps and projects!

Hi everyone! I'm back today to share pics of cards that I received from my demo meeting card swap. I'm also going to share the two projects that we made at the meeting. These meetings are filled with such great ideas and inspiration!! Ok...onto the good stuff! :)

Here is my swap:
Stamp sets: Day of Gratitude
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Daffodil Delight, First Edition DSP, and Crumb Cake
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Pumpkin Pie, Garden Green, and Early Espresso
Accessories: Scallop Square die, Daffodil Delight grosgrain ribbon, Pumpkin Pie taffeta ribbon, Pearls, Scallop Oval punch, and Smooch Spritz

This next is a project that we designed by Kim Peles...such a cute project! It uses the Blossom Box die for the Big Shot. It would be good to use for some kind of a favor!

The next project was thought of my Linda Pastva-Callahan. This was made using the Matchbox Die for the Big Shot. I LOVE this thing! I'm pretty sure the Matchbox die is going to be mine soooon!! This project would be perfect as a wedding shower or baby shower favor. Very cute!

I just love this little box! It's adorable! And it's super easy to make. How cute is that little piece of DSP wrapped around the box?! Now's a great time to stock up on that DSP...it's buy 3 get 1 FREE! Awesome deal! :) Contact me for more info, or shop online in my SU! store! Hope you enjoyed these projects today. I'll be back soon to share some swaps that I received from other demos! Thanks for stopping by!
~Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment