Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Dasher gift card holder

Hi everyone! :) I have a gift card holder today instead of an ordinary card! This was inspired by a project done by Angie Kennedy Juda. I also received an adorable gift card holder from my upline, Jenny Young! Here's my version of it:


This gift card uses the a la carte stamp set Dasher (116816) which can be found on page 20 of the Idea Book & Catalog. It's an amazing stamp for only $8.75! A great deal and stamp to get your stamp collection started. The cardstock used are Crumb Cake (120953), Cherry Cobbler (119685), Garden Green (102584), and Very Vanilla (101650). Inks used are Chocolate Chip marker (100071) and Cherry Cobbler marker (119681). Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon (retired--but Early Espresso would be a GREAT alternative) was also used. For more information about how to make this gift card holder, please contact me or leave a message on my blog! If you have other questions, please let me know! :) Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment