Sunday, February 6, 2011

Valentine Defined...

Hi everyone! I'm back with more cards to show today! I'm just loving this Valentine Defined stamp set found in the Occasions Mini Catalog. (#121941 W, #123057 C) It's so fun to work with! This is my latest card. It uses the cool color combo of Certainly Celery, Rich Razzleberry, and Riding Hood Red.

This next card is from my upline, Lynne Aikins. It uses the new Cupcake punch out of the new Occasions Mini. It's adorable! The card is more than just a regular one time fold, it uses the Z fold technique! Want to make one of these?! Be a workshop hostesses AND you'll earn free products!


This card is from Kim Peles. I'm pretty sure she's my upline's sideline?? :D Anyway...she's made an awesome card! It uses the new stamp set Take a Spin, found in the Occasions Mini Catalog. (#121937 W, #122015 C) It's just so pretty!

 I hope everyone likes these awesome cards! Don't forget that SAB is still going on. Spend $50 on products and get a free SAB pick!! And, my $500 party is still going on. Take advantage of these deals! Thanks for looking! Enjoy your day!
~Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment