Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Happy birthday to meeee!

Hi everyone! It's my birthday today! :) But guess what! I'm not the only one who benefits from this day! I am offering special birthday discounts on some of my favorite Stampin' Up! products for one week. These products will be offered at a 10% discount! To take advantage of these deals, you will need to order directly with me. Online orders DO NOT qualify for this special offer. The following products only will be offered at a 10% discount.

Occasions Mini Catalog
p. 20 Bring On the Cake (wood or clear mount)
p. 31 Bold Blossom (wood or clear mount)

Idea Book & Catalog
p. 109 Just Believe (wood or clear mount)
p. 159 Broadsheet Alphabet (wood or clear mount)
p. 166 ANY BRIGHTS collection item on this page (paper, ink, ribbon, etc.)
p. 173 Greenhouse Gala DSP
p. 186 Any of the Designer Buttons
p. 188 Rhinestones or Pearls
p. 191 ANY 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon
p. 203 Modern Label Punch
p. 204 Big Shot Machine (What a great deal!)

Again, these items offered at a 10% discount can only be ordered directly through me by email or by phone. Contact me today to order! These deals will end next Tuesday, April 26th! Happy birthday everyone! Questions? Contact me!

~Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment