Sunday, September 4, 2011

Dahlia Fold...

Hi everyone! Hope you're having a great holiday weekend! I'm back to share a new technique with you all and also a quick card sample. This technique is called the Dahlia Fold. All you need is a circle punch, some DSP, and to make things easier, a bone folder. First, you punch out your circle (for this quick 3x3 card, I used a 1" circle punch). Then, you do some folding! Fold in half, fold each half up to that score line, and then fold back a bit. It's actually pretty easy after you get the hang of it. If you want more detailed instructions, let me know and I'll do a tutorial and post it on line for you all! I hope you like this...it's very cool! The DSP used on this card is retired. But, the cardstock used is Soft Suede, Baja Breeze, and Basic Grey. Questions? Email me!! Check back soon!

~Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment