Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Pennants!!

Hi everyone! I FINALLY ordered some things out of the new Idea Book & Catalog! Life got a little busy and I just never had the chance to order anything. But, I'm so glad I finally ordered some things! One of the sets on my order was Pennant Parade. It's such a cool set. I also bought the coordinating punch, the petite penants builder punch. It is awesome!! Another new thing on this card is the DSP (Pocketful of Posies). Isn't it pretty?! Also, I used a super cool new sentiments set called Petite Pairs. I love it! If you've not seen it, definitely check it out!! Hope you like my card...be back soon! :) Thanks for checking in!
Stamps: Pennant Parade and Petite Pairs
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Baja Breeze, Rich Razzleberry, Night of Navy, DSP (Pocketful of Posies)
Ink: Soft Suede, Baja Breeze (sponging), Night of Navy
Accessories:  Top Note Die, Petite Pennants builder punch, rhinestones, not hemp twine...the thinner stuff (I'm having a memory issue right now!), Stripes embossing folder (THIS IS NEW ALSO!!!), Stampin' Dimensionals, Big Shot
(this is the inside of the card! the pair for the sentiment on the front punched out with a 1" circle and layered on a modern label punch  (which is blinged up with some rhinestones! :D )

~Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment