Sunday, September 11, 2011

Tag Punch flower/pinwheel...

Hi everyone!! I'm back with another card today that features a new technique/idea I found while searching blogs online. My inspiration came from this wonderful blog post. All you need is one of Stampin' Up!'s tag punches...the small or large one. For this card, I used the smaller tag punch. The idea card turned the tags into a wreath, but I decided to make it a flower. If you would like to make this card at your very own workshop, please let me know!! It's a cute one and it's actually pretty easy!
Stamp Sets: Day of Gratitude
Paper: Wild Wasabi DSP, Wild Wasabi, Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Very Vanilla
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Versamark (leaves on More Mustard), Crumb Cake (sponging)
Accessories: Tag Punch, Basic Pearls, Bone Folder, Pumpkin Pie Grosgrain Ribbon, Sponge

~Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment