Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Why am I thankful?!

Hi everyone! Today I have a really cool project to share with you all. This is called a Blessings Journal. I found the idea for one of these on someone's blog. I thought it was awesome! Each day, you write 5 things that you are thankful for or blessed by. Isn't that a great idea?! This was made using the retired hostess pack of In Color DSP's. I used the Top Note Die; butterfly, modern label, and scallop punches; rhinestones; Just Believe and Flower Fest stamp sets; and Whisper White Grosgrain Ribbon. I got the journal at a local store. SU! does sell art journals that would be absolutely perfect for this and would work better because they are plain and have no designs on the cover. LOVE SU!! Let me know if you have any questions, or want to make your own!! :) 


~Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment