Sunday, August 7, 2011

Flower Fest scrapbook layout using SU! layout...

Hi everyone! I'm sharing a scrapbook layout today with you! I was browsing the Demo section of SU! (an awesome perk of being an SU! demo!! ask me what else cool you get as a demo!) and came across a great scrapbook layout! There's lots of great products on here...I think it's very fun! A few of the details can be seen in person, but it might be a bit hard to see them on line. But here it is...

Stamp Set: Flower Fest
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry, and Whisper White
DSP: Brights stack, First Edition
Ink: Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, and Crumb Cake
Accessories: Top Note Die (BS), Pumpkin Pie Grosgrain Ribbon, Brights buttons, Rhinestones, Brads, Paper Snips (to cut out the flowers), Flower Sizzlits Die (BS), Big Shot

If you have any questions, please let me know!
~Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment