Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Swap cards from fellow demos...

Hi everyone! I'm back today to share a few cards I received from the demo meeting swap. Hope you like them! These are some cute cards!
This is Jenny Young's card. Too cute!

This card is by Jana Fetch. This is an adorable card. There's so much detail in this!! She even sewed vellum together to make an envelope. The rhinestone was colored with a blue Sharpie marker...how cool is that?!


This card was designed by a new demo in the group, Theresa. I really can't remember what her last name is...sorry!!! :( But, this is such a cute card!

Okay...those are just three of the great cards I received in this swap. Hopefully I'll be back to share some more with all of you! Be on the lookout for new card samples from me and hopefully a new tutorial! :) Thanks for stopping by!
~Heidi

1 comment: