Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday Favorite...

Hi everyone! I'm back for my next Friday Favorite! Today's product is the Paper Piercing Tool. This is one of my favorite items!! It took me FOREVER to finally decide to buy one. I don't know what I was thinking!! It is an awesome product! It's great for piercing holes for brads, picking up the Rhinestones and Pearls, pushing ribbon through a hole, making holes on your cards, etc. The possibilities are endless for this little guy! It's definitely something everyone needs in their craft rooms! Hope you enjoy it! If you would like to purchase this awesome tool, the item number is #116631 and it is ONLY $3.50! That's a steal! Thanks for looking and check back soon!


(Picture from Stampin' Up!'s website.)

Paper-Piercing Tool - by Stampin' Up!


~Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment