Saturday, August 6, 2011

Summer Mini Catalog highlights: My Top 5...

Hi everyone! I didn't think I'd be back with a post this weekend, but I guess I am! Today's post is a bit different. It's a list of my top 5 favorites from the Summer Mini Catalog! I think you'll really like these products. Many of the projects posted on my blog lately have featured these 5 stamp sets! Ok...let's get started!

  1. Bold Blossom--this is such a simple set (only 4 stamps!), but it can really "wow" you!!
      #123232 $12.95 (W) / #122232 $9.95 (C)
Bold Blossom Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!
2. Sail Away--this is a great masculine stamp and it's part of the a la carte stamps...perfect for beginners!
#123013 $9.95 (Wood mount only)
Sail Away Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!
3. On The Grow--this set is perfect for watercoloring...the flowers are gorgeous!
#123075 $15.95 (W) / #123077 $11.95 (C)
On the Grow Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!
4. Land of the Free--great patriotic stamp and perfect for beginners as it's in the a la carte line!
#123100 $8.95 (Wood mount only)
Land of the Free Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!
5. Flower Fest--LOVE this set...it's very fun and there's a lot of possibility!
#122278 $27.95 (W) / #122280 $19.95 (C)
Flower Fest Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!

I hope you have some favorites in the Summer Mini catalog! Leave me a comment letting me know! I always love to hear feedback! Also, be on the lookout for some card samples soon! I was recently at my SU! demonstrator meeting and got some GREAT swaps! I think you'll like them! Want to be apart of the next meeting (lots of business ideas, samples, projects, and fun!!), become a SU! demo! Contact me to learn more! Thanks for checking in today!
~Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment