Sunday, January 30, 2011

$500 Party!

Want to easily earn hostess benefits without having your own workshop? Be a $100 hostess!

Two great things are happening at Stampin’ Up! right now! The Occasions Mini Catalog is out and the MOST exciting thing is that Sale-A-Bration has started!! The new products are amazing and will help you create wonderful works of art. In honor of these two great promotions, I am offering my own promotion!

From February 1st through the 14th, I will be holding a $500.00 catalog show. But, I won’t be keeping the hostess benefits! For the show to work, I will need 5 people to each collect $100.00 (before tax and S/H) in orders. Don’t forget that during SAB, every $50.00 spent (before tax and S/H) you will earn a FREE SAB item! If you need any of the catalogs (IB&C, Occasions Mini, SAB, Definitely Decorative), please let me know! The 5 people who collect orders will receive one of the following (drawn randomly) AND a free gift from me:

-1 Level 1 Hostess Set
-1 Level 1 Hostess Set
-1 Level 2 Hostess Set
-1 Sale-A-Bration set
-$25.00 in FREE product

Orders with payment by check, must be returned directly to me no later than February 15th!

Don’t miss out on this wonderful opportunity! If you have any questions or you are interested in participating, please contact me! Thanks!

~Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment