Monday, January 31, 2011

New samples to share!

Hi everyone! I hope everyone has had a nice relaxing weekend! It's time to get back to work now...boo! :D I have a new card to share with everyone today. It uses the Valentine Defined stamp set found in the Occasions Mini Catalog. I loooove this set! I've been using it a lot lately! Valentine's Day is just around the corner and this is a perfect set to use!

Stamps: Valentine Defined (CM) 123057
Paper: Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Rich Razzleberry, Baja Breeze
DSP: Regal Rose (Brights collection)
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Baja Breeze, Regal Rose
Accessories: Baja Breeze Seam Binding Ribbon (Mini Catalog #122331) and Smooch Spritz
(sorry about the photo quality...I really need to learn how to take better pics!)
Over this past weekend, I attended the Stampin' Sisters Stampin' Up! demonstrators meeting! This was my first meeting with my uplines and fellow demonstrators since I started with SU! in November. It was a very fun time! I learned some things, met great people, received beautiful swaps, and created two really cool projects! Over the next few days, I'll try to share a few of the swaps I got in return for my swap! I'll share my swap with you tomorrow, so be sure to come back and check things out!! If you're interested in attending the next Stampin' Sisters meeting and becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, let me know! During SAB is the time to do it! New recruits during SAB will receive 15 percent off their Starter Kit (Standard or Digital+), plus a special Sale-A-Bration bonus bundle valued up to $50! That's a great deal!

Don't forget the $500.00 party that I am offering and also SAB! Any questions, please contact me! Have an excellent day everyone!

~Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment