Wednesday, January 19, 2011

H-D inspired card...

Hi everyone! I'm back with a card today that was inspired by Harley Davidson's colors!
I made the card using 1.5 x 1.5 inch squares. I then took my fingernail and scraped it against the edges of the squares to loosen the fibers up a bit. This kind of gives it a rougher looking edge. I think it turned out cute! The stamp set I used is a level one hostess set called Afterthoughts. The only way to get this is to hold an in-home workshop or catalog workshop and reach $150.00 in sales (before tax and S&H). This is easier than you think! And with Sale-A-Bration coming up, it should be really easy! :) And you will get free stuff yourself! Contact me today for more details about SAB!! I hope you enjoy today's card. Remember, if you have any questions please let me know!!

Supplies Used
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Basic Black
DSP: Tangerine Tango (from Brights Collection)
Ink: Black StazOn, Basic Gray, Tangerine Tango
Accessories: Whisper White and Basic Black Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment