Monday, January 24, 2011

Simple Valentine Defined card...

Hi everyone! I have a new card to share with you today. It uses the stamp set Valentine Defined found in the Occasions Mini Catalog (browse this catalog by clicking on the link on the right hand side of my blog). This set comes in both wood mount and clear mount. This was such a simple card to make! It uses four colors of cardstock, five stamp pads (or even markers!), ribbon, and two punches. But it's so easy to make! For the Crumb Cake base, I stamped (in Crumb Cake ink) the valentine definition. Then, I cut a Very Vanilla piece of cardstock and stamped the heart weeds (what else should this be called?!) in Rose Red and Pear Pizzazz. The heart was then stamped in Night of Navy. Then, I layered that all on a piece of Night of Navy cardstock. The sentiment was stamped in Red Rose and punched with an oval punch and layered with a Pear Pizzazz scalloped oval punch. I used a Stampin' Dimensional to pop it up. To tie everything together, I used a piece of Night of Navy grosgrain ribbon. So easy to do! Hope you like this card! I love it! It's so cute!
OOOOHHH!!! Sale-A-Bration starts on Tuesday!! Woo-hoo! We have one more day to wait! Check back tomorrow for a new sample using one of the free Sale-A-Bration sets! Hope to see you then and thanks for looking today! Have an excellent day!

No comments:

Post a Comment